The city has turned into a prevalent visitor destination as of late and is situated in the east of the Western Ghats circling a portion of the surely understood weekend destinations.
The early history of Pune begins from the year 847 AD. It was the first capital of Shivaji. Be that as it may, there is a serene and quiet face of Pune also. There are a few temples in and around the city which offer an extraordinary Temple Trail.
Here is a rundown of a few peaceful places to visit close Pune:
1) Jejuri: Jejuri is arranged 48 km from Pune in Maharashtra State. You can reach the place by Road or Rail from Pune. A number of State Transport transports option are there from Pune. Pune to Jejuri taxi is additionally accessible. Khandoba Temple is the one to visit in this town. The town is known for being the venue of one of the popular spiritual places of the state, known as the Khandobachi Jejuri. The temple is devoted to Khandoba, otherwise called Mhalsakant or Malhari Martand or Mylaralinga. Khandoba is viewed as the ‘Divine force of Jejuri’ and is held in awesome adoration by the Dhangars, one of the most seasoned tribes in India.
2) Pataleshwar Temple: Pataleshwar temple is unimaginably peaceful for a secured national landmark standing blast amidst a swarmed area. Going back to the eighth century and devoted to Lord Shiva – the God of the Underwater World – the structure bear a comparative similarity to Ellora holes of Mumbai or the Konark Temple of Orissa, moving stunningness with its breathtaking rock cut models aromatic of the Rashtrakuta tradition.
3) Parvati Hill: Touted as city’s most seasoned legacy structure, Parvati Temple sits bashfully settled in the emerald lap of the Parvati slopes, 2100 meters above ocean level. You need to move around a hundred steep strides to achieve the top which other than being a spot near the celestial, additionally proffers extraordinary perspectives of the city humming beneath. The pith construction modeling is a remainder to the Peshwa tradition and houses divinities of Goddess Parvati – Her Husband Shiva and two children Ganesha and Kartikeya alongside Lord Vishnu and Lord Ram.
4) The words – Meditation and resort – are infrequently utilized together however with Osho, they do! The Osho Meditation focus in Pune is an unquestionable requirement visit in the event that you are an adherent of His teachings and cities. Indeed, even generally, this spot abandons you flabbergasted with seeing the maroon-robed Swamis and Ma’s wandering around in the grounds. Likewise, with the whirls and spins of splendorous Sufi and soul-calming zen that guarantee to overwhelm you in a stupor.
5) Jungle Maharaja Temple: Junglee Maharaj – an austere yogi, an unusually tall man of more than 7 feet in stature – was a supporter of Swami Samarth of Akkalkot. It is a calm and serene spot to include in all kind of profound spiritual activities. The place is halfway found directly over the Mutha waterway, on the Junglee Maharaj Road (J. M. Street) in Shivaji Nagar.
For more information on travelling, do browse Pune to Jaipur flights and pick the cheap flights.